Declaration of consent
I agree with the processing of my data in the context of the sending process.
This consent can be obtained at any time from
Berdingstr. 4 b
VAT Id. No.: DE276542859
The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that point.
Area of application
For all deliveries of Rigging Ropes to consumers (§ 13 BGB) these General Terms and Conditions (AGB) apply.
The contract of sale is made with:
Berdingstr. 4 b
VAT Id. No.: DE276542859
Owner: J. Marx
For questions, complaints and any other claims do not hesitate to contact me by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offer and conclusion of contract
– The representation of the products in the on-line shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but an invitation to order.
All offers are valid “as long as stocks last”, unless anything else is stated next to the product descriptions. Errors excepted.
– By clicking the button “send order” as a last step of the ordering process your order for the goods inside the shopping cart is binding on you.
The contract of sale is concluded as soon as we send you an acknowledgment.
The contract is stored on our internal systems. You can see the General Terms of Sale on this side any time. The order data and the GTS will be sent to you by email.
For safety reasons the contract will not be accessible any more on the Internet after conclusion of the order.
Right of cancellation
Consumers (§13 BGB) are entitled to cancel their orders.
You may revoke your sales contract either in a written form (e.g. by letter, e-mail, facsimile) without stating any reason or by returning the goods within two weeks.
The expiration period begins as soon as you have received these instructions.
In order to observe the cancellation period, it is enough to send the cancellation notice or to dispatch the goods on time. The cancellation is to be directed to:
Berdingstr. 4 B
Consequences of revocation
The consequences of a revocation are as follows: the buyer has to return the goods received and the seller has to reimburse the amount obtained.
If you are not able to return the goods received in full or in part or in bad condition, the buyer will have to compensate the seller to the extent of their value.
Goods packed in parcels are to be returned.
The buyer has to carry the dispatch costs in case the quality of the product delivered corresponds to the quality ordered and if the shipping costs of the goods to
be sent back does not exceed an amount of 40 euros.
Otherwise the return delivery is free of charge for the seller. Should the cancellation be made within 30 days, the seller is obliged to reimburse the buyer.
End of the cancellation instructions
Prices and shipping rates
– The prices listed on the product pages do not include value added tax because the regulations for small enterprises are to be applied.
– The forwarding expenses depend on the amount of the ordered goods as well as on the place of delivery.
You will be informed about them before placing your order. A list of the dispatch prices is to be found on the page dispatch.
– The delivery is made within Germany and abroad.
– In Germany delivery usually takes 2 days after receipt of payment. Delivery to foreign countries might take up to one week.
Should different delivery times apply to certain goods you may find out on the product pages.
– The payment is to be made by bank transfer (Payment in advance).
– After having placed your order you will receive an e-mail as confirmation with the invoice and sort code and bank account number. The merchandise will be shipped after receipt of payment.
– You are entitled to set off the costs incurred only if your claims are legally established in court or are undisputed or acknowledged by us in writing.
– You can only assert the right to keep the goods in case your claims are based on the same contract.
Retention of title
The goods delivered will remain our property until full payment
The warranty is in accordance with the legal regulations.